Our experienced team can keep your pool or spa clean and running efficiently.Learn More
Our team of expert technicians is ready to get your pool or spa running like new again.Learn More
We’re proud to offer a full line of professional quality care products for your pool or spa.Learn More
Quality Pool & Spa Products
Ohana Pool & Spa is proud to announce that we have extensively researched the most energy efficient & highest quality Spa & Pool products for our clients use. You won’t have to sit down before opening your electric bill in disbelief of it’s cost. Call Ohana Pool & Spa and learn how to save huge $$$ or open up this link, ENERGY CALCULATOR, and see the dramatic savings. Ohana Pool and Spa’s Mission is ENERGY SAVINGS AND CREATING HEALTHY WATER. This puts the FUN back into your pool and spa for you and your family.
You want to know that your pool/spa will be managed just the way you want it. At Ohana Pool & Spa, the job is only finished when you are completely satisfied. We specialize in repairs, complete reconditions & Go Green energy saving.
We are a fully insured company!
From the Blog:
- Are you ready for the weekend? Make sure your pool is clean and clear and ready to enjoy. Our experienced and qualified maintenance technicians are eager to help you out. Give Ohana Pool & Spa a call today to have your pool checked for the right chemicals, repairs, and set up a regular maintenance program. […]
- Are you ready for a new pool or a new resurfacing or plaster job on your existing pool? Ohana Pool & Spa is ready to give you the professional quality service you deserve. Our services include a regular maintenance program, repairs, chemicals, resurfacing and plaster jobs.
- It’s another great day on Maui! Make sure your pool and/or jacuzzi are ready for your enjoyment! Call Ohana Pool & Spa for all your water needs. We specialize in chemicals, maintenance, repairs, plaster and resurfacing pools.
- If you own a pool, you want to make sure it stays sparkling all year long. In order to do this, you need to have a regular pool water maintenance routine. The main problem with swimming pools is algae can develop. When this happens, your water will become contaminated where it may not be safe […]
- Is your pool a healthy pool? You can use your senses to see if it is. Use your sight to look for clear blue water. Use your touch to check for smooth and clean tiles. You can use your smell to make sure there are no strong odors. Finally, you can listen to your pool […]