Our experienced team can keep your pool or spa clean and running efficiently.Learn More
Our team of expert technicians is ready to get your pool or spa running like new again.Learn More
We’re proud to offer a full line of professional quality care products for your pool or spa.Learn More
Quality Pool & Spa Products
Ohana Pool & Spa is proud to announce that we have extensively researched the most energy efficient & highest quality Spa & Pool products for our clients use. You won’t have to sit down before opening your electric bill in disbelief of it’s cost. Call Ohana Pool & Spa and learn how to save huge $$$ or open up this link, ENERGY CALCULATOR, and see the dramatic savings. Ohana Pool and Spa’s Mission is ENERGY SAVINGS AND CREATING HEALTHY WATER. This puts the FUN back into your pool and spa for you and your family.
You want to know that your pool/spa will be managed just the way you want it. At Ohana Pool & Spa, the job is only finished when you are completely satisfied. We specialize in repairs, complete reconditions & Go Green energy saving.
We are a fully insured company!
From the Blog:
- Quality is an essential element in every one of Beachcomber’s models. Each Beachcomber Hot Tub is built with the same high-quality materials and workmanship to the same exacting standards. The only degrees of differences are in size, design, available options and price. This built-in quality means your Beachcomber Hot Tub will help ensure that you […]
- Have you been dreaming of your own backyard paradise, but not sure where to start? Turn to Ohana Pool & Spa for a consult on building a pool to meet your needs. Complete your backyard dream by firing up the grill to entertain family and friends. Check out our complete line of PGS gas grills. […]
- If you have a pool and want to make sure it is sparkling all year long, you must have a regular pool maintenance routine. One main problem with pools is algae can develop, and when this happens your water will become contaminated beyond the point in which you can safely swim in it. The pH […]
- People who have fibromyalgia or osteoarthritis find that soaking in hot water is relaxing and reduces pain, the same is true for lower back pain. Hot tubs are an excellent option for water therapy. The moist heat in the warm water can help lessen stiffness and pain. For those of you who wish to relax […]
- Daily pain is a fact of life for millions of people. The healthy way to take care of the pain is through water therapy. Anyone with osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia or lower back pain knows water is more than comforting for the pain. Water provides relief to an aching body and is a pain-free way to exercise. […]