Are you looking to change up your exercise routine? Hit the pool instead the gym. Depending on things like body type, gender and weight, exercising in the pool for an hour can burn almost 1,000 calories.
- Swimming is a low-impact exercise
- Swimming is a great whole-body workout
- Swimming is cardio and strength training
- Water exercise is safe for people with injuries
- Water is a natural mood booster
- The swimming pool is calorie burning fun for everyone
Even if you are not in the mood to swim, calorie-burning and water sports can keep you active. Try another form of water exercise like water aerobics or water volleyball to add some excitement to your water workout.
Call Ohana Pool & Spa for all of your Maui swimming pool needs. Our services include weekly Maui pool cleaning, maintenance, chemicals, water testing, repairs, swimming pool inspections, plaster and resurfacing of your existing Maui swimming pool.